Monday, June 30, 2008

Wowjam.com Comes to Skid Row


On Wednesday Afternoon, I walked into my building and everything on the street was real quiet. two hours later I walked out of my building, going to work, and the street was packed. There was a street party going on and I did not even hear it being set up. Needless to say, I was quite surprised.

Wowjam.com gave a street party for Skid Row.

As I understand it there philosophy is to put on events in desperate areas,complete with entertainment, food and prizes. This will show people that God loves them and the area will transform into one of peace and tranquility.

Everyone seemed to be having fun and they definitely enjoyed the food and prizes.
It was a nice surprise.

It was easy to identify the wowjam workers. They were very eager to please, extremely enthusiastic and delightfully polite.

I had to go to work so I could not participate. But next time....

No comments: