Saturday, May 3, 2008

Finally I have my blender and HEALTHY FRUIT DRINKS

I had a leisurely day. after the previous blog, I struggled through discarding some more things and actually created a sizable amount of clear space.

Afterwards, I purchased my blender and some fruit and vegetables. I hurried back home and made my drinks.

I thought as much about my mixed drinks for the last two years as I thought about my mom, my license etc. I had incorporated that into my lifestyle of swimming, cycling, running, reading, writing and fruit drinks.

I missed it and two years of baloney is too much. You smell like it. It is horrible.

I Finally bought my blender and that is one more thing I do not have "TO WANT
".

I drank two portions, sat back and resumed my book. Feels good. Feels very good.

No comments: