Sunday, December 2, 2007

Change is coming faster



Above is the Walt Disney Concert Hall taken on Sunday while walking around downtown.

---------
9:30AM

The streets of Skid Row are humming this morning with a rumor that a burglary of one of the missions netted the burglars well over 100,000 dollars. My source says it is alot more but I have to factor in two things: the probability of occurence (could this really have happened and how would so many people know about it.) and the exaggeration index. How much embellishment goes into this story.

When I arrived at Chrysalis this morning, everyone was talking about it. It is the topic of conversation and the streets, today. I hope it is not true. However, I will keep you posted on breaking news.
----------

Meanwhile, in my life, I am reorganizing and moving forward. Alot has been done but there is so much more to do. There is so much more to understand. There is so much to consider. I have seen so many things since a year ago, I have come into contact with, literally, hundreds, if not thousands, of people. I have felt so many things, experienced so many things.

All of this and yet I must not stop. I must reorganize to keep pace with the ongoing changes that occur every day in my life. Today, I am reorganizing.
I must stream line some more. I must create easier accessibility to things.
Time to go. Must get to work.

I do not know what it is but change is in the air. I must harness positive energy and focus. On going change has been a characteristic of this experience that is a constant. IT seems that the rate of change is occurring even faster now than before. Focus, walter

No comments: