Tuesday, November 20, 2007

10:29AM

10:29AM.

----------



I am working on accepting the loss of the phone. I am preparing to work on a cost/benefit analysis . Yes, that is right. Do I purchase a new phone or do I save the money. will I lose it again? Have I learned my lesson about paying attention?



If it is not turned in, I can speculate with a good deal of accuracy as to the person who took it.

He is all over the building. He lives on my floor. His physical appearance has changed considerably since I moved in. Furthermore, he walks in from the streets at 2 in the morning with a "cocaine lady of the night".
It costs to participate in late night sex. Plus he has to pay 4 dollars for the guest fee. guess fee, cocaine fee and cocaine to smoke. Costs money. He has none. Dam

No comments: