Thursday, November 29, 2007

Angelique Cafe and future sizzling delights



This is the first of several postings that will take place tonight. I have been busy all day and it took some time to digest, appreciate and enjoy the progress in my life that the day brought. It came in a variety of flavors.

For now, I just want to say good evening.

This is a photo of Angelique Cafe on 9th and Main. I think it is one of the nicest places in downtown Los Angeles. I plan to write a book and use it as a backdrop for many juicy rendevouzes. Yes, sizzling, ilicit rendevouzes. Plus, it is in the fashion district and there is nothing more sizzling than the world of high fashion.

Look for more delights coming from the fashion world as I expand my range of coverage.

This photo was taken on my way to register for the court required classes. Yes, finally I did it. I finally broke through the being aggravated about wasting time at a facility that did not do the job they were suppose to do. Now I am confident of what is taking place. I control the information now. Feels good to control my own destiny versus "hoping" that the powers that be, have everything under control and know what they are doing.

No comments: